Sleeping Angels Co. Scholarship Program
Sleeping Angels Co. cares not only about families and parents, but also wants to plan for the future. To aide with this Sleeping Angels Co. has set up a scholarship for college students. This is to help offset the expensive costs of higher education, while remaining focused on their education and not how to pay off their education.
We know that students are becoming more and more creative each and every year and we want to acknowledge those achievements. We are excited to bring about this scholarship to college students.
- Currently enrolled as college/university student within the United States of America
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa is a requirement for participants
- Submit an essay describing the evolution of the nanny in the 21st century (must be 100% unique)
- Submissions must be sent it at the latest by 11:59 pm PST on the 30th of each month.
Rules & Regulations
Sleeping Angels Co. Official Scholarship Rules & Regulations can be found below.
Winners will be judged on a variety of factors such as uniqueness, innovation, thoughtfulness, and much more. Please be as thorough and detailed as possible.
The winner will receive a $500 scholarship to use towards tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. The scholarship will be mailed to the winners.
Submission Of Materials
To enter you must submit the content via the above form. Upload the form in MS word format and make sure it is at least 400 words in content. Sleeping Angels Co. reserves the right to publish content from the submitted entries themselves.
You cannot work for or be a part of Sleeping Angels Co. and must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.