Sleeping Angels Co., Hiring process
Our goal is to help you balance life between your daily routine, work, and most important; your family. For most of us, a value cannot be placed on this. Of course, we want the best for your child and your family. We work quickly and efficiently to provide you only the most qualifying candidates the first time around. We equal focus on the candidate qualifications, references, and individual personalities, to ensure a greater chance for success!
To start the process, we will send you a copy of our contract through DocuSign for your review and signature. For new clients, a small registration fee is required to begin a search.
The agency placement fee is due once we have found your ideal candidate, and no later than the Candidate’s first day of work for Client.
"The best nanny Los Angeles guarantee. How does the process work?"
- We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs and to get a better understanding of your ideal nanny.
- We’ll contact potential nannies candidates and provide you with a list of qualified nanny available.
- You will select the nanny candidates to interview and we’ll coordinate meetings based on your available schedule.
- Should you choose to interview other candidates, we will arrange more interviews with the available nannies until you find the candidate the best fits your requirements.
- After the interview process, if you have elected a nanny candidate to assist you and your family we will move forward to complete the nanny placement.
- After you elected a nanny, we recommend scheduling a trial period with the potential candidate. Once the trial period is over and you have elected to hire the candidate, we will collect the agency fee and provide you with a DMV printout and LifeScan fingerprint reports. We register each nanny with TrustLine (established by the California Department of Children’s Services).
- As well, we will provide you with specifically tailored Confidentiality Agreements, Employee Contracts and any other information you may need.
We want the best for your child and your family
Before we introduce you to a potential nanny, you can rest assured that every one of our nannies has undergone a rigorous background check through Livescan Fingerprinting and TrustLine. Each Nanny must undergo a comprehensive criminal record database check with the Department of Justice, DMV, Department of Social Services, and police departments nationwide. Drug panel testing is also available or can be requested. I
n addition, we are fully complying with CALIFORNIA CODES HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE SECTION 1596.60-1596.68 via TrustLine to provide 100% protection for your children and your family, click here to see laws that apply to employment agencies.
Sleeping Angels Co.
Ready to Get Started?
As someone who understands the incredible importance of family, I want to take a moment to emphasize just how much we care about your family and the well-being of your child. Our dedication to providing compassionate care is unparalleled, and we strive to create an environment that is both safe and nurturing for your loved ones.
From ensuring that our facilities are secure and up-to-date, to enlisting a team of qualified and compassionate professionals who work tirelessly to provide the highest quality care, our commitment to your family is unwavering. We know that it can be difficult to trust others to care for your child, so we take every precaution to make sure that you feel confident and at ease when you entrust us with their care.
At the end of the day, your child’s happiness and health are our top priorities, and we want you to rest easy knowing that they are in good hands. So please know that we are here for you and your family every step of the way, and we look forward to helping your child thrive and grow in the years to come.
For more information on our services, please fill out the Contact section
to the right or call us at (310) 451-5692.
Or, if you’re ready to get started,